: Today's Date Is :

Powered by Blogger.

: About Me :

My Photo
My name is Pamela. I live in a small town in Georgia/USA!!! I have been designing for almost 3 years now. I use gimp to do all my designing needs. I am a stay at home mommy and wife. I love to see creations with my work.

: I Sell At :













: I CT For :













: Followers :

: Member Of :





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

: My Blinkies :

RD

pamct




: Follow My Tou :

Please follow my terms of use!!!

1. Don't claim my work as your own
2. You may use my work for tutorials or making tags.
3. You may not use any of my work for commerical use..they are for personal use only!!
4. If you use any of my work....please link back to my blog.

: Fav. Blogs:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

: CU License: